GO! Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New site ! https://xgox.rocks/

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: mining pools  (Read 670 times)

skammie

• View Profile
Re: mining pools
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2017, 09:18:47 AM »

how are the rewards of mining ?

A few weeks ago, when the difficulty was lower, I was only earning 4 or 5 xGOx a day at 5 Mh/s.  Renting hash earned me the bulk of my xGOx instead of my home rig.

Ken

• View Profile
    • xGOx
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2017, 03:08:05 PM »

how are the rewards of mining ?

A few weeks ago, when the difficulty was lower, I was only earning 4 or 5 xGOx a day at 5 Mh/s.  Renting hash earned me the bulk of my xGOx instead of my home rig.

Sounds like it would have been cheaper to just buy xGOx on exchange compared to your power costs for mining rig.  Was the reward worth it for the renting of hashing power compared to buying on exchange?
xGOx:  GSetyY9MJ7DNs5gwiuysPyDbWpoN4BmVaB
GTK:  ZQ4aVv546VhnSUK3ASUL4i4ToybXvTGkRF
JOY:  JZ1sXJcXpcPQCP1jhMpbFC1MiWMRYwm9eX

skammie

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2017, 07:11:09 AM »

Sounds like it would have been cheaper to just buy xGOx on exchange compared to your power costs for mining rig.  Was the reward worth it for the renting of hashing power compared to buying on exchange?

Back when it was still GOKU I would get around 2000 or so a day at roughly 500Mh/s.  So early on it paid off in ROI.  Now I'm not sure if the payoff is there renting hash to throw at xGOx.  I've figured that the only reason to rent hash was that a person was betting on a coin to rise in value over what they paid to rent the hash.

My small rig only pulls 115w at the wall, including the Pi that's running the software.  I directed it to ProHash and they payout in just about any coin you could want.  I earn only about 4 xGOx a day mining through there.  Soon it will be time to look for another new, low difficulty coin to mine and dump and buy xGOx.

will

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2017, 03:42:05 PM »

Back when it was still GOKU I would get around 2000 or so a day at roughly 500Mh/s.  So early on it paid off in ROI.  Now I'm not sure if the payoff is there renting hash to throw at xGOx.  I've figured that the only reason to rent hash was that a person was betting on a coin to rise in value over what they paid to rent the hash.

My small rig only pulls 115w at the wall, including the Pi that's running the software.  I directed it to ProHash and they payout in just about any coin you could want.  I earn only about 4 xGOx a day mining through there.  Soon it will be time to look for another new, low difficulty coin to mine and dump and buy xGOx.

The Dev had announced with the fork, POW Diff will increase by 3X.
Although, I did not ask why, this would be similar to BTC.
If you asked any BTC miner, their biggest regret was not purchasing from the Exchange and HODL, because their ROI would have been significantly higher than just mining.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:49:56 PM by will »

lordcedrich

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2017, 03:11:01 AM »

Guys I have a mining rig is it possible to mine the gocoin using my Gpu AMD Rx480 mining rig.

Ken

• View Profile
    • xGOx
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2017, 09:08:50 AM »

Guys I have a mining rig is it possible to mine the gocoin using my Gpu AMD Rx480 mining rig.

Yes, but it will take forever to get rewards with Asics out there.  It's not worth the power usage.
xGOx:  GSetyY9MJ7DNs5gwiuysPyDbWpoN4BmVaB
GTK:  ZQ4aVv546VhnSUK3ASUL4i4ToybXvTGkRF
JOY:  JZ1sXJcXpcPQCP1jhMpbFC1MiWMRYwm9eX

hamza987

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2017, 07:27:17 PM »

It's easy to generate coin by stake rather than mine but it's upto you
Pages: 1 2 [3]